Formnext – Where ideas take shape.
As the leading industry platform for additive manufacturing and industrial 3D printing, Formnext is the international meeting point for the next generation of intelligent industrial production.
Formnext 2021: AM live and in color
There's nothing like a live event. That was also your summary at the end of last year. And for us there was no better news. A cure for the virus has been found, vaccination campaigns and testing has picked up speed, and we too are ready for whatever may come.
We are putting all our energy, creativity and confidence into planning Formnext 2021 with a wide variety of concepts that take into account the respective scenarios of the likely pandemic development. Of course, all control measures available by then to ensure freedom from infection and comprehensive hygiene measures will be planned to enable a safe and worry-free trade fair event.
What to expect
- Live event from 16 - 19 November 2021 in Frankfurt / Main
- Accompanying conference
- Highlights from the partner country Italy
- Hall concept suited to the present pandemic situation
- Infection protection measures at least according to legal requirements
- Turnkey stand construction packages
- Adjusted participation and cancellation conditions
- Formnext Digital Days - a new digital format from 30 November – 1 December 2021 for those who cannot attend live
Detailed information on our offers for your participation as an exhibitor and on the protection and hygiene concept can be found here:
The Formnext team will of course be available to answer any questions you may have at any time.
Be curious and look forward with us to a trade show relaunch in 2021. We can hardly wait to finally welcome a large number of you back in person in Frankfurt.
Discover the future of your production
In addition to the entire spectrum of different AM processes, Formnext presents an overview of all upstream and downstream processes. An accompanying conference with talks by industry innovators, moderators and champions will offer users intensive insights into the AM world and industrial 3D printing.
It is where experts from a wide range of industry sectors, such as automotive, aerospace, mechanical engineering, medical technology, electrical engineering, and many more, come together to discover innovative production technologies for themselves.
Always with a view to
- Increasing efficiency
- Conserving resources
- Optimizing time-to-market for their products
- Opening up new opportunities in design and production
Your advantages at a glance
- Presents the full spectrum of additive manufacturing
- Shows entire process chains and process integration in additive manufacturing
- Knowledge platform and in-depth interaction with the AM community
- Conference and ongoing training options designed to provide fresh ideas
- The future of innovative production together in one place