Formnext – Where ideas take shape.
As the leading industry platform for additive manufacturing and industrial 3D printing, Formnext is the international meeting point for the next generation of intelligent industrial production.
Formnext 2021 to be held as on-site physical event in Frankfurt
It’s been a long 18 months of entirely digital encounters and we have all missed the face-to-face productive meetings and exchange of ideas that are so needed in our innovative industry. As drivers of this cutting-edge technology, we know how important it is to shape ideas personally and in an environment that fosters the importance of community and personal encounters. And that's exactly how the AM community feels. Around 450 exhibitors, including 55% from abroad, have registered already.
It’s full steam ahead for us in the Formnext team and the event promises a variety of highlights. We are going all out to make this first event after a year of not meeting physically one to remember.
What to expect
- Live event from 16 - 19 November 2021 in Frankfurt / Main
- An attractive supporting program awhich includes high-caliber talks by industry experts, the presentations from Italy as the partner country, the innovations from the purmundus challenge and Start-up Challenge Pitch-Next Event
- VDMA´s and BE-AM´s (Built Environment) special areas
- TCT Conference and Stage
- ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) international standards workshop on the day before Formnext
- Hall concept suited to the present pandemic situation
- Infection protection measures at least according to legal requirements
- Turnkey stand construction packages
- Formnext Digital Days - a new digital format from 30 November – 1 December 2021 for those who cannot attend live
The Formnext team will of course be available to answer any questions you may have at any time.
There’s a lot to look forward but first and foremost, we look forward to meeting you all again in November.
Be part of the AM world, be part of the fAMily!
In addition to the entire spectrum of different additive manufacturing processes, Formnext presents an overview of all upstream and downstream processes.
Experts from a wide range of industry sectors such as automotive, aerospace, mechanical engineering, medical technology, electrical engineering discover innovative production technologies in Frankfurt. Always with a view to increasing efficiency, conserving resources, optimizing time-to-market for their products and opening up new possibilities in design and production.
Above all, Formnext is the place to be for people who want to share, expand and exchange their passion, motivation and expertise. Be part of this special community, the fAMily!
AM is passion!
Additive manufacturing is a passion where a multitude of know-how comes together to create an even greater variety of possibilities. AM makes the impossible possible and every fAMily member is helping to shape the future of industrial manufacturing.