For your entry into 3D Printing: the seminar series Discover3Dprinting.
- What is 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing and how does it work?
- Should I consider 3D Printing for my production?
- Can I make money with it?
- Where to get examples about obstacles, experiences and successful implementation?
- What are the first / next steps to get started?
Have you ever asked yourself one of these questions? If you have, you should participate in this seminar.
"Brief but comprehensive introduction into the topic, clarifies terms and technologies, helps to evaluate the potentials for one's own business."
"Profound and hands-on overview of current AM technologies and applications, presented in a very easy to follow style. Also included actually manufactured small parts that were distributed in the audience for us to touch and inspect closely. Highly recommended seminar."
"The seminar gives an overall view of the state of the art of the AM technology, its application and challenges, giving enough knowledge to decide whether or not to deepen the study of this business opportunity or not."
Independent specialists from ACAM – Aachen Center for Additive Manufacturing will give answers for your entry into the world of 3D Printing.
The seminar Discover3Dprinting is for you, if you consider the inclusion of Additive Manufacturing into your production process, but do struggle to find access to the technology.
What topics to expect:
- The next big thing - Hype, benefits and typical business cases
- Technology overview - What is possible with today‘s technologies?
- Applying AM profitably - Success and failure stories
- AM for your sector - Concrete approaches and new ideas
- After each event, the presentation will be available to all registered seminar participants.
Afterwards, participants will have the opportunity to discuss specific questions in more detail with ACAM specialists in an individual consultation and discuss further topics with the corresponding exhibitors on their tour of the fair. Of course, the presentation is available to all registered seminar participants.
Dates and registration
The seminar will be held daily during Formnext in German or English at 11:20 a.m. on the AM4U stage (11.0-D72).
Please direct any questions or reservations to: