10 November 2022, 3D Printing Industry
The 3D Printing Industry Awards 2022 shortlists are now available for voting.
Who will win the 2022 3DPI Awards?
Once again, we had a record number of nominations; thanks to everyone who has engaged so far – this really is the largest annual survey of the 3D printing industry. Over 30,000 nominations were received – and now we present the 2022 3D Printing Industry Awards shortlists.
3D Printing Industry Awards 2022
There are 19 categories to vote on. Please find the full list of categories and the voting form on 3dprintingindustry.com. In each category, you can vote for one of the ten names OR select “other” to write in your vote.
We will announce the winners at our live event in December.
Click here to receive your invitation to the show and subscribe.
Vote in the 2022 3D Printing Industry Awards Now!
Deadline for voting: Friday 10th December 2022
Award ceremony: Tuesday 13th December 2022
3D Printing Industry Awards 2022 by Category
- Community Advocate
- Sustainability in Additive Manufacturing
- Software Tool
- Start-up of the Year
- Desktop non-FFF 3D Printer of the Year
- Enterprise 3D Printer of the Year (Polymers)
- Enterprise 3D Printer of the Year (Metals)
- Company of the Year (Personal)
- Company of the Year (Enterprise)
- 3D Printing for a Better World
- Material Company of the Year
- Academic/Research Team
- Medical, Dental, or Healthcare Application
- Aerospace, Automotive, or Energy Application
- Creative Use of 3D Printing
- Innovation of the Year
- 3D Scanning or Metrology Company
- Value-added Reseller of the Year
- Desktop FFF 3D Printer of the Year
*This article was originally published on 3dprintingindustry.com on 8 November 2022.
- Additive Manufacturing
- Formnext News