For your entry into 3D printing: the seminar series Discover3Dprinting.
- What is 3D printing and additive manufacturing and how does it work?
- Should I consider 3D printing for my production?
- Can I make money with it?
- Where to get examples about obstacles, experiences and successful implementation?
- What are the first / next steps to get started?
Have you ever asked yourself one of these questions? If you have, you should participate in this seminar.
Independent specialists from ACAM – Aachen Center for Additive Manufacturing will give answers for your entry into the world of 3D printing.
The seminar Discover3Dprinting is for you, if you consider the inclusion of additive manufacturing into your production process, but do struggle to find access to the technology.
What topics to expect:
- The next big thing - Hype, benefits and typical business cases
- Technology overview - What is possible with today‘s technologies?
- Applying AM profitably - Success and failure stories
- AM for your sector - Concrete approaches and new ideas
- After each event, the presentation will be available to all registered seminar participants.
"Brief but comprehensive introduction into the topic, clarifies terms and technologies, helps to evaluate the potentials for one's own business."
"Profound and hands-on overview of current AM technologies and applications, presented in a very easy to follow style. Also included actually manufactured small parts that were distributed in the audience for us to touch and inspect closely. Highly recommended seminar."
"The seminar gives an overall view of the state of the art of the AM technology, its application and challenges, giving enough knowledge to decide whether or not to deepen the study of this business opportunity or not."
Schedule Discover3Dprinting 2020
every day from 10– 13 November 2020, 9.30 a.m. – 11.30 a.m.
Tuesday, 10 November 2020 and Thursday, 12 November 2020 in German
Wednesday, 11 November 2020 and Friday, 13 November 2020 in English
Further information and registration will follow shortly.