Formnext 2019 covers for the first time 4 hall levels. Here you can find our interactive hall plan, an overview of our on-site services, your arrival and your stay.
Formnext 2019 takes place in halls 11 and 12 on the Messe Frankfurt exhibition grounds.
- Download map of grounds Messe Frankfurt (pdf, 1 MB)
Service on site
You can hand in coats, jackets or bags at the cloakroom in the entrance area free of charge at any time.
Catering is provided: A variety of trade fair restaurants with warm meals as well as bars with cool drinks and snacks are located around the exhibition halls. Please check the floor plan and map of grounds for the exact locations.
During the event WiFi is available in the whole exhibition and conference area free of charge. Therefore please log in as follows:
- Connect with „FORMNEXT“ (in the exhibition halls) or „FORMNEXT Fast“ (in the foyers or outdoor exhibition grounds).
- Open the web browser and navigate to a random website (e.g. www.formnext.com).
- An automatic landing page will open. Please enter your email address, accept the terms and conditions and click “Register”.
If you have any questions on site, you can reach us during the event at the Mesago counter on the ground floor of the Portalhaus.
You will find seating possibilities in our visitor zones to recharge your batteries for a brief moment. Please check the floor plan for the exact locations.
Free copies of trade magazines are ready for you at the trade press booth. Please check the floor plan for the exact location.
In the event of an emergency we are here to help you: The first aid center can be found in hall 11.0.
The nearest ATM can be found in the foyer of the Portalhaus. Cash withdrawals are possible with EC-cards and international credit cards.
For smaller office activities the business center in office #004, hall 11 via level is available for you during the event.
If you have any questions, suggestions or tips, please do not hesitate to contact our information hotline for people with disabilities.
Phone + 49 69 75 75-69 99
- Mobility on the exhibition grounds (pdf, 122 KB)
Parking spaces for mobility-impaired visitors are available all over the exhibition grounds. People with a disabled parking pass or an “aG” type disability pass for severely impaired mobility are requested not to go to the Rebstock multi-storey car park but rather to the West Gate (Tor West), where our traffic attendants will provide them with a suitable parking space on the exhibition grounds.
Our information hotline can provide details about alternative parking options for visitors with restricted mobility who do not have an “aG” disability pass for severely impaired mobility.
To ensure all visitors quickly get to where they want to be, Messe Frankfurt makes sure the distances our visitors have to cover are as short and direct as possible. Barrier-free access points and connected walkways offer plenty of scope for exchanges also for those with restricted mobility. The Via Mobile covered moving walkway allows you to comfortably reach all of the halls.
If you require someone to accompany you during your event visit, he/she will be granted free admission. This is on condition that:
- You have purchased a ticket at the relevant admission price
- You have a B-type disability pass and/or depend on an accompanying person
This is valid for one accompanying person only and in connection with your admission ticket.
During the trade fair, you have the option of borrowing wheelchairs and scooters for a deposit of 50 EUR from the Operation & Security Center (OSC) in hall 4 and in the clinic in hall 8.0.
We recommend that you phone in advance to make a reservation:
- Hall 4.0, OSC: +49 69 75 75-65 00
- Hall 8.0: +49 69 75 75-65 02
All of the sanitation facilities for disabled people throughout the exhibition grounds have been equipped with European disabled toilet locks.
If you do not yet have a European disabled toilet key, please contact our hall personnel, who will be happy to unlock the WC for you.
Acquiring European disabled toilet keys
If you are entitled to a European disabled toilet key and would like to obtain one, there are two ways you can do so:
1. During the trade fair, you can purchase this key for 25 EUR from Messe Frankfurt’s Business Center (Torhaus, Level 3, +49 69 7575-13 91). This key is available on presentation of one of the following types of disability pass: aG, G, B, BL, 90 or 100 %. People suffering from Multiple Sclerosis, Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis will also receive a key on presentation of a medical certificate.
Our information helpline for people with disabilities will be happy to provide you with more information: Phone +49 69 75 75-69 99 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. During times when the trade fair is not taking place, you can obtain an European disabled toilet keys from the disabled organisation CBF in Darmstadt, which can dispatch them to addresses in Germany or abroad. CBF will be happy to answer your questions: Phone +49 61 51 81 220, e-mail: email@example.com