Hybrid, safe, successful together
Gradually the signs are pointing forward again, at least in some parts of the world. We are confident that further aspects of daily life will improve until Formnext 2020. And the additive manufacturing processes have proven their potential and performance even in this critical period. This is precisely why we need a platform in Corona times where we can meet again in person, exchange information and move the AM industry forward.
Over the past few months we have been working flat out on a trade fair concept that, with its health and hygiene concept, more than meets the requirements of the authorities and, despite corona conditions, makes Formnext an experience for exhibitors and visitors alike.
Our safety precautions for a C-Edition
The welfare of all participants is our top priority, which is why we have worked with Messe Frankfurt to develop a concept to protect everyone. The generous proportions and state-of-the-art infrastructure of the Frankfurt exhibition grounds and Messe Frankfurt's experience as an organiser of major international trade fairs offer the best conditions for maximum security.
- State-of-the-art technical infrastructure and large hall areas allow for reduced crowd density and professional crowd management
- Efficient ventilation technology guarantees fresh air supply, exchange of the entire hall air 2 - 5 times per hour
- 4m - aisles acilitate the distancing regulations
- Extra spacious layout of booths and areas in the halls, additional communication space (at least 1m), wide tables, counters with hygiene protection etc.
- Distance markings on the floor and escalators
- Monitoring of the visitor density by means of a camera system
- Adapted stand construction guidelines for stand design and operation
- Generous parking and traffic facilities
- Professional hygiene management in cooperation with our medical advisory service
- Intensification of cleaning intervals, especially of contact surfaces and washroom facilities
- Area-wide installation of disinfection stations
- Intensive hygiene training for employees, hostesses, elevator drivers, service personnel, catering staff, etc.
- Personal protective equipment for exhibitors and visitors (mouth and nose protection, spitting protection, disinfection, etc.)
- Additional security personnel ensure that the distance and hygiene measures are observed
- Special hygiene guidelines regarding stand catering
- Registration of all event participants for contact tracking
- Mandatory self-declaration of individual health status
- Issue of tickets on defined days / admission slots
- Reduction of contacts through contactless access control, electronic access cards and electronic payment
- Maximum simultaneous number of persons on the exhibition grounds is limited
- Additional traffic/communication space to comply with distancing rules
We offer all visitors and also exhibitors who cannot come to Frankfurt a digital solution to take part in Formnext. Of course, also for the exhibitors which will present themselves here on-site. The offer will provide the following possibilities:
- Digital exhibitor presentations in showrooms (products, information, videos, live chat, lead generation / lead tracking)
- Intelligent matchmaking with all participants (physical & digital) supported by AI
- Live streaming and on-demand transmissions of the supporting programme and webinars
- Scheduling / appointment allocation for on-site and also online
We are currently working on the details. Shortly we will inform you about our digital offer in more depth!
All the measures detailed above are based on current knowledge and can be adapted at any time in response to future requirements. If any changes are made, we will naturally inform you and will update the rules daily.
We, the organisers and the authorities are certain that with these measures we have created a framework that guarantees the safety of everyone, even in Corona times, and still offers you appropriate trade fair quality. For these, however, you, our customers, are the most important factor. We have therefore given special thought to adapting your investment to the economic conditions and offering worthwhile output.Our special offer for exhibitors
Details on attending the digital event as a visitor, the TCT Conference@Formnext and ticket sales will follow in August/September.
Current information about travelling to the EU from third countries
The EU Commission has announced a proposal for the lifting of travel restrictions on travel to the EU from 15 different third countries with effect from 1 July 2020. The countries on the list are: Algeria, Australia, Canada, Georgia, Japan, Montenegro, Morocco, New Zealand, Ruanda, Serbia, South Korea, Thailand, Tunisia, Uruguay and China.