The US and Europe with Germany range in the TOP level of industrialized nations and represent a big part of the world economy. AM has a special and growing impact on many industries and the products including the way engineers design and realize new products. From supply chains to spare parts, materials and process chains, from prototyping to serial production, from certification to business cases – our panel participants have a sharp look on AM industries on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Douglas Woods, President, AMT - The Association For Manufacturing Technology
- Dr. Markus Heering, Managing Director, VDMA AG Additive Manufacturing
- Dr. Alba Mena Subiranas, Vice President Maintenance & Reliability, BASF SE
- Carl Dekker, President, Met-L-Flo, Inc.
- Franz Bosbach, Vice President Innovation, KSB Company
- Additive Manufacturing
- 3D Printing
- Mechanical Engineering