For your entry into 3D printing: the seminar series Discover3Dprinting.
- What is 3D printing and additive manufacturing and how does it work?
- Should I consider 3D printing for my production?
- Can I make money with it?
- Where to get examples about obstacles, experiences and successful implementation?
- What are the first / next steps to get started?
Have you ever asked yourself one of these questions? If you have, you should participate in this seminar.
Independent specialists from ACAM – Aachen Center for Additive Manufacturing will give answers for your entry into the world of 3D printing.
The seminar Discover3Dprinting is for you, if you consider the inclusion of additive manufacturing into your production process, but do struggle to find access to the technology.
What topics to expect:
- The next big thing - Hype, benefits and typical business cases
- Technology overview - What is possible with today‘s technologies?
- Applying AM profitably - Success and failure stories
- AM for your sector - Concrete approaches and new ideas
- After each event, the presentation will be available to all registered seminar participants.
Wednesday, 13 March 2019: 10:00 - 12.00 hrs (English) and 14:00 - 16:00 hrs (German)
Thursday, 14 March 2019: 10:00 - 12:00 hrs (German) and 14:00 - 16:00 hrs (English)
Register here for Discover3Dprinting@ISH 2019
every day from 19 – 22 November 2019, 09:30 - 11:30 hrs
Tuesday, 19 November 2019 and Thursday, 21 November 2019 in German
Wednesday, 20 November 2019 and Friday, 22 November 2019 in English
Afterwards, participants will have the opportunity to discuss specific questions in more detail with ACAM specialists in an individual consultation and discuss further topics with the corresponding exhibitors on their tour of the fair.