The local layout, delivery points, and more – check out this overview of the exhibition grounds.
Information for your barrier-free trade fair visit
If you require someone to accompany you during your trade fair visit, he/she will be granted free admission upon presentation of your disability pass.
For your questions, suggestions or tips, our information hotline for people with disabilities is always at your disposal.
Phone + 49 69 75 75-69 99
Parking spaces for mobility-impaired visitors are available all over the exhibition grounds. People with a disabled parking pass or an “aG” type disability pass for severely impaired mobility are requested not to go to the Rebstock multi-storey car park but rather to the North Gate (Tor Nord), where our traffic attendants will provide them with a suitable parking space on the exhibition grounds.
Our information hotline can provide details about alternative parking options for visitors with restricted mobility who do not have an “aG” disability pass for severely impaired mobility. The hotline also provides information about special permits that are issued owing to specific conditions or on presentation of appropriate proof:
Phone + 49 69 75 75-69 99
If you are a disabled visitor with an accompanying person, he or she is entitled to free admission to the trade fair. This is on condition that:
- You have purchased a ticket at the relevant admission price
- You have a B-type disability pass and/or depend on an accompanying person
This is valid for one accompanying person only and in connection with your admission ticket.
During the trade fair, you have the option of borrowing wheelchairs and scooters for a deposit of 50 EUR from the Operation & Security Center (OSC) in hall 4 and in the clinic in hall 8.0.
We recommend that you phone in advance to make a reservation:
- Hall 4.0, OSC: +49 69 75 75-65 00
- Hall 8.0: +49 69 75 75-65 02
All of the sanitation facilities for disabled people throughout the exhibition grounds have been equipped with European disabled toilet locks.
If you do not yet have a European disabled toilet key, please contact our hall personnel, who will be happy to unlock the WC for you.
Acquiring European disabled toilet keys
If you are entitled to a European disabled toilet key and would like to obtain one, there are two ways you can do so:
1. During the trade fair, you can purchase this key for 25 EUR from Messe Frankfurt’s Business Center (Torhaus, Level 3, +49 69 7575-13 91). This key is available on presentation of one of the following types of disability pass: aG, G, B, BL, 90 or 100 %. People suffering from Multiple Sclerosis, Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis will also receive a key on presentation of a medical certificate.
Our information helpline for people with disabilities will be happy to provide you with more information: Phone +49 69 75 75-69 99 or e-mail email@example.com
2. During times when the trade fair is not taking place, you can obtain an European disabled toilet keys from the disabled organisation CBF in Darmstadt, which can dispatch them to addresses in Germany or abroad. CBF will be happy to answer your questions: Phone +49 61 51 81 220, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org