Formnext means the entire world of additive manufacturing and its upstream and downstream technologies under one roof.
The entire world of additive manufacturing
Start your journey into the AM world and secure your ticket for Formnext 2019 now!
At a glance
At Formnext, you can expect:
- A leading global trade fair dedicated to additive manufacturing and industrial 3D printing
- A conference held in tandem with the exhibition by our content partner TCT with 849 booked day passes
- 632 exhibitors and 26,919 visitors on 37,231 square meters of space
- Exhibitors from 32 nations and 49 % international visitors
The Formnext exhibition showcases the complex, multifaceted world of additive manufacturing across the entire range of materials used, from polymers to metals and other materials, as well as every process step in state-of-the-art industrial production right up to series production.
Experience the future of innovative manufacturing under one roof!
Formnext focuses on the following subjects:
- Solutions for additive manufacturing
- Design / Product Development
- Manufacturing preparation/ Pre-Processing
- Solutions for component processing
- Solutions for surface treatment
- Quality Management / Metrology
- Digitization / Services / Tool and Die Making
- Apprenticeship, Training and Qualification
- Research and Development (R&D)
- Organizations and Publishing Companies
Those who attend formnext work in the following user industries:
- Automation and Handling
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Construction and Architecture
- Consumer Health Care
- Dental Technology
- Electronic Engineering / Electronics
- Domestic Appliances
- Mechanical Engineering and Plant Engineering
- Medical Technology
- Research and Development
- Watches and Jewelry
Every year, entrepreneurs, decision-makers, product designers, and the people responsible for production and processes from many renowned companies come to Formnext to find out about solutions, developments and new ideas in industrial additive manufacturing. The companies represented include:
DHL Supply Chain
MTU Aero Engines
Safran Aircraft Engines
UTC Aerospace Systems
Villeroy & Boch
The top-class TCT conference @ Formnext is held by our content partner.
The TCT Group is affiliated with Rapid News Communications and its mission is to accelerate the adoption of 3D technologies from design, through development, to production in all sectors. The TCT Group has been a leading authority in the 3D printing industry for more than 20 years and develops comprehensive market-leading solutions for media and events at a global level.
Within the Working Group Additive Manufacturing, Formnext’s conceptual sponsor, more than 120 companies and research institutes collaborate under the direction of the German Mechanical Engineering Industry Association VDMA. Here, plant engineers, component and material suppliers, industrial companies that work with metals and plastics, service providers in software, manufacturing, and processing, and numerous researchers all work toward the same goal: the industrialization of additive manufacturing techniques. And Formnext offers the ideal platform for this.